Thank you for your interest in books authored by Karel Murray, CSP. Our Branch, Inc. does not keep an inventory of the books outlined below. Your purchase will be generated through either the book webpage or Amazon.com.
This course will give you a step-by-step roadmap to create a solid marketing identity and strategic action plan.
Every professional needs a planned, branded, and marketed business approach, with your core values and profitability in mind. This information-packed course will give you a step-by-step roadmap to create a solid marketing identity and strategic action plan. Additionally, you’ll learn top tips for maximizing your marketing design and approach in each media, as well as uncover what future trends will impact how you market and grow. Lastly, you’ll discover what works and what doesn’t (plus a few new tricks) in branding a market identity. If you’re looking forward to a rewarding and profitable career, “Marketing in a Changing Market” is the course for you!
Approximately three hours.
Course Learning Objectives
After completing this course, the learners will be able to:
- Determine and apply how future trends impact your marketing and business growth.
- Outline your personalized step-by-step plan for creating a solid marketing identity and strategic action plan.
- Strategize and put into action your marketing design and approach for each media you use.
- Identify what works and what doesn’t in branding a market identity.
- Implement a new marketing roadmap that reflects both your core values along with your profitability targets.
Women in business, with constant conflicting impulses, can be their own worst enemies. Thus, our anxiety and strident approach can earn us the title of 'witch.' It's critical that we talk to each other and share wisdom that will help us create a more harmonious work environment and enhance friendships in the workplace.
"What a pleasure to read a book that has concrete advice on how to work with woman effectively. I loved the two different perspectives from a seasoned professional and a young aspiring woman," said Debbie Ashbrook, Director of Business Services and Solutions Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate.
"I recommend the book to anyone starting out in their careers. It's an eye opener," said Deborah Falcone, Director, Real Estate Vertical Markets, The Wall Street Journal.
Hitting Our Stride: Work, Women and What Matters
Are you ready to have it all? The truth is women can do it and have it all – it’s not a myth. Women have more opportunities than ever before in the workplace, at home and beyond. approach to life, you’ll laugh, cry and nod in agreement over topics like:
- What to learn from the reflections of our past without living in it
- Making life-altering decisions by learning from others
- Overcoming career challenges to find success
- Dealing with the next generation and helping them along the way
Get unique perspectives from successful businesspeople that will help you expand your understanding of "excellence." The authors—including Karel—bring refreshingly different ideas of what excellence means to them and how they achieved it while offering practical tools that will help you implement their strategies.